Shephard Group Healthcare Partners continues to work with some of the most advanced developers of wound care and treatment products in the industry.
We are pleased to have a long track record of service wound care practices, helping to advance wound therapy and promote faster and more complete healing of patients.
Procenta is a unique, hydrophilic, acellular, birth tissue allograft made from viscoelastic soft connective tissue.
Provides a conformable, adherent scaffold to cover a sit of injury.
Can act as a barrier for gliding between two structures.
Requires no orientation
Provides lubrication and cushion
2-year shelf life
Additional Related Products
Aesthetics Regeneration ambient temperature liquid amnion
Aesthetics Regeneration is an ambient temperature liquid allograft derived from the amniotic components of the placenta after a scheduled Cesarean section which has been donated for medical use. It is FDA cleared and classified as minimally manipulated under FDA regulation 21 CFR Part 1271 and section 361 of the PHS
• Contains important growth factors and proteins including PGE2, WNT4, GDF-11, PDGF, VEGF, EGF, FGF and TGF-B
• Composed of collagens and structural proteins that may support angiogenesis, tissue growth, and collagen production during tissue regeneration and repair.
• Immune privileged with anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties
• A rich source of growth factors, proteins, cytokines, hyaluronic acid, and collagen scaffolds
• Contains extracellular matrix components for cellular attachment and proliferation
Ready to use
Aesthetics Regeneration is provided in a vial as a ready to use flowable graft, with no thawing or prep required.
Room Temperature Storage
Aesthetics Regeneration is stored at ambient temperature (50-86°F/10-30°C) until ready for use. Product has a one year shelf life.
Can Be Mixed
Aesthetics Regeneration can be mixed with hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C, or physicians choice of facial serum.
Easy to Apply
Aesthetics Regeneration is provided in an easy to apply flowable form, for precise delivery throughout the intended sight.
Aesthetics Regeneration has been shown to suppress immune response and modulate inflammation.
Aesthetics Regeneration is provided in a sterile vial in a clear peel-pouch, and may be introduced to the sterile field.
• Facial Rejuvenation
• Hair Restoration
Non-surgical Face Lift
• Reduced chair/processing time
• No additional equipment
• Patient’s age does not affect results